About: All our Clinical Pilates courses are taught by chartered physiotherapists and registered physical therapists. Classes are limited to 6-8 per class to ensure you gain the most from your teacher. Pilates is a form of exercise which strengthens the muscles of the stomach, back and shoulders. These muscles are very important in supporting the spine as we move.
- Level 1: This class is ideal for anyone from beginner to intermediate level
- Level 2: This class is taught at an intermediate level. It is advised that anyone joining this class completes a one to one session with one of our instructors. The one to one session will teach you all the basics and ensure that you get the most out of your class.
- Level 3: This is an advanced level class.
Costs: This 12 week course costs €216
- Toni Teggin, Registered Physical Therapist
- Lynsey McGovern, Chartered Physiotherapist
- Danielle Moran, Chartered Physiotherapist
- Edwina Lynn, Chartered Physiotherapist
If you are interested in joining a Pilates course, call 01-4913228 for all bookings and enquires or email email@example.com