Price List September 1st 2019
Monday to Friday Rates
Physiotherapy Consultation (all patients) €60
Physiotherapy Follow up €55
Over 70s/Students/Med card holders follow up physiotherapy €50
Massage 60 mins €60
Physical Therapy 60 mins €60 (with dry needling €65)
Physical Therapy 30 mins €45 (with dry needling €50)
Clinical Pilates Private €40
Personal Training 30 mins €40
Massage 60 mins €60
Physical Therapy with Dry Needling €65
Massage 60 mins €75
Physical Therapy €75
Note: A €60 consultation fee will apply to all physiotherapy appointments if you have not attended the clinic for more than 3 months.
Five ways to reduce your treatment costs at Archview Clinic!
1. Health Insurance: Physiotherapy sessions are covered by all major health insurers. However, we do advise you to check with your health insurance providers to see what you may be entitled to claim back on each session. As we are a multi-disciplinary clinic, we also recommend you ask your health insurance company if you are also entitled to claim back on the alternative therapies such as physical therapy & massage therapy. If you are entitled to claim on the alternative therapies your consulting therapist will involve the other therapies where possible to help reduce your overall costs at the clinic so that you can get maximum the use of your policy.
2. Med 1: Whether you are a self-employed or PAYE individual you may be able to claim tax rebate on your physiotherapy costs at the standard rate of tax. Med 1 form (click here to download).
3. Loyalty cards: Register your business or club to become a member of our loyalty scheme. Clients on this scheme receive a reduced rate on physiotherapy, osteopathy and massage. See loyalty rates above. T&C apply.
4. Refer a friend: The best feedback we receive is when our clients refer their friends, family or colleagues to the practise. As a gesture of thanks we will email you a €5 off voucher for your next visit. These vouchers can be used against any of our full priced treatments.
5. Facebook Check in or Facebook/Google Reviews: We are always more than happy to look after our customers who spread the word of the clinic and the services we provide. When you check in on our Facebook page or review our page we will also send you a €10 voucher off your next appointment! These vouchers can be used against any of our full priced treatments.
Due to waiting lists for appointments we greatly appreciate 24 hours notice if you wish to cancel an appointment. Cancellation fees of €35 will apply to appointment cancelled or rescheduled less than 6 hours prior to your appointment. If there is no attendance made for a scheduled appointment a full charge is applied to your account. We understand emergencies arise and in situations such as this we do not enforce the cancellation policy. However, repeated no show for appointments made or late cancellations fees will be charged to your account.
We now offer online bookings. To cancel or reschedule your booking you can do so by calling the clinic on 014913228 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!